Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jay Milder & Eduardo Kobra / Brazilian TV

New York State Of Mind No.5



In my recent Hablando Bloguerias No.60 (in Spanish), I commented all about the pursuit of a fair way for me to depict my old passion for "Snow"...honoring this country upon intended. After that and more recently I have done a few vignettes untitled New York State Of Mind. Honoring my life in this great city upon intended.
Since then every time I go out, I take my camera along.
Today' vignette doesn't include the task of a camera. Because the subject presented itself by chance in an encounter with Jay Milder, an American artist known as a precursor of the Graffiti phenomena.
The whole thing happened after his polite interruption, caused by his admiration for the recent No.4 issue of Ars Atelier City magazine that Gustavo and I had on the table next to his, at Au Bon Pain, inside NY'42nd st Port Authority.
A great New York moment...a Kodak moment without a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment